Friday, July 22, 2011

A Question from Krishna

Carolyn and I were out at Krishna's house sharing the "There's No New Water" program with her and her friends and family when she had a very interesting question.



Her question went something like this:

But wait! Can't you make new water in a chemistry lab?



My gut instinct told me, "Yes, absolutely you can." But I suspected that there was some reason why it is very impractical to do so.



Follow some of the links below as I hunt for answers to this great question.


http://cr4.globalspec.com/thread/2131/making-water


There are no citations in this comment thread that I can see so far, so I'll keep looking for more official answers. In the meantime, keep asking those hard questions, research for the answers, and ask us to help if you're still stumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment